2018 TRAVELS and ADVENTURE
2018 is officially the launch year for Around The World In 18 Years, and we are super excited to be able to bring our travel experiences to your laptops and living rooms. Our mission is to take you on a virtual journey with us every trip we take and to encourage other families to break away from the norm of package holidays.
For our first year as Bloggers, we intend to do 18 things, some quite extravagant, and others not so.
First trip of the year was in February, a child-free night away to Smugglers Creek Inn, Rossnowlagh. And next on the list, a trip to Italy in March to teach the children how to ski, although, I hasten to add, Mummy and Daddy can’t ski for love nor money.
So, what else is on our bucket list for 2018?
OUR ’18 THINGS TO DO’ LIST FOR 2018
- Guided boat trip around the Coastline of Croatia
- Visit the Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Florence
- Explore the five towns of the Cinque Terre on the Italian Riviera
- Watch dolphins frolic in Dingle Bay, Ireland
- Return to Lapland for a snowy Christmas and New Year
- Learn to ski on the Alpe Cermis slopes in Italy
- Weekend Spa Getaway (child free) on home turf
- Attend the world’s largest Volksfest (carnival) at the Munich Oktoberfest
- Capture the Aurora Borealis with Aurora Hunting in Rovaniemi
- Raise the adrenaline speeding along the Alpine Coaster Gardoné
- Take in the history of Belfast with an Open Top Bus Tour
- Grape stomping with our barefeet in the Vineyards of Tuscany
- Horse riding along the beach on the Wild Atlantic Way in Ireland
Enjoy a TRAD Irish Music Night at Smugglers Creek Inn
- Night at the museum, just like the movie, but hopefully not as eventful
- Tour the canals of Venice in a Gondola
- Take a train into the magical subterranean world of Postojna Cave in Slovenia
- BE ON TIME…and we have failed already! It’s February and we are only just getting our ‘To Do’ list published…nightmare!
We hope you will connect with us and read about our adventures, and do feel free to comment on and share our posts.
See you all soon
Andrew, Lynne, Lily-Belle and Matilda
Around The World In 18 Years