WHAT DOES 2019 HOLD FOR AROUND THE WORLD IN 18 YEARS?
2018 was officially the launch year for Around The World In 18 Years, and although we failed to complete all of the travels on our ’18 Things To Do List for 2018′, we did travel and we did have lots of fun! Our first year as Family Travel Bloggers has taught us that ‘blogging’ is both rewarding and hard work!
When we started blogging it was purely to document our travels as something to look back on in years to come. However, in 2018 we have seen ourselves become ‘Travel Ambassadors’ for families looking to step outside of the comfort zones of Package Holidays, and move towards researching, booking and enjoying D-I-Y Family Holidays for themselves.
As ‘Travel Ambassadors’ we have set up a Facebook Group to run alongside our Around The Word In 18 Years Blog. The group will be used as a ‘hub’ for like-minded D-I-Y travellers to share ideas, tips, thoughts and to assist others in taking their first ‘leap’ into D-I-Y holidays. Drop by, join in and enjoy!
Ok, so what does 2019 hold for The Callaghan Posse?
18 THINGS TO DO IN 2019
- Be a tourist in Belfast, take in the history with an Open Top Bus Tour
- Try our hand at Glamping and be at ‘one with nature’
- See and photograph the Aurora Borealis in Finnish Lapland
- Avoid being killed at a Murder Mystery Night in a Manor
- Stay in London and see a West End Show
- Visit Durmitor National Park in Montenegro to see wolves and bears
- Enjoy a Whale and Dolphin Boat Tour in Dingle Bay, Ireland
- Celebrate Matilda’s 5th birthday with the Disneyland Disney Princesses
- Explore nature’s own playground in the Italian Dolomites
- Hang out in the hanger at Tropical Islands in Germany
- Soak up the sun at a Villa in France
- Watch the night sky glow at the annual Bristol Hot Air Balloon Festival
- Attend the world’s largest Volksfest (carnival) at the Munich Oktoberfest
- Experience the best food and hospitality at Neven Maguire’s award-winning Restaurant
- Relax in the sub-tropical paradise of Center Parcs Longford Forest
- Search for Dinosaur Fossils on the Isle of Wight
- Learn to ‘taste’ wine like a pro at a Wine Tasting experience
- See in the New Year in a snow-covered mountain chalet
We hope you will connect with us in 2019 and read all about our travel | adventure | dreams and please feel free to comment on and share our posts.
Andrew, Lynne, Lily-Belle and Matilda
Around The World In 18 Years